15 March 2015

Genealogy in the Sunshine: Sunday

This event in Algarve, Portugal, got underway on Sunday afternoon with an opening reception. Peter Calver of the Lost Cousins newsletter summarized the week.
He asked that the Monday morning session on the genealogical proof standard, on which I'll be part of the panel, be recorded. I'm hoping he doesn't plan on keeping it as hostage material.
I also found I'll be presenting two morning sessions in addition to the Wednesday afternoon session on Richard III. One is on evacuees to Canada early in WW2, the other a general talk on English migrants to Canada.
This seems like a happy group and I'm looking forward to the week.

1 comment:

Glenn W said...

If more talks are required, I just checked my passport, it's valid, so let me know when I am needed ...